Salary: £11.12 per hour, Zero hours
Free parking, gym, family friendly benefits, flexible working opportunities
Check out our Principal’s weekly updates on our highlights and successes for the week.
‘I was really impressed by the school when I came for my interview and induction because I felt as though there was a focus on the important things that matter most to students and staff. Geography Teacher.
We are based in West London/Ealing. This position is to commence as soon as possible with exams starting in November. The core examination periods for GCSE and A-Level are between May and June but the Academy also has regular assessment windows in November, January, March and July to track the progress of our pupils. This is a zero hours contract with flexible hours paying £11.12 per hour which includes statutory holiday entitlement.
Skills & Experience needed:
- The role of Examinations Invigilator involves working in a team to contribute to ensuring a calm environment for exams and for maintaining the security of the examination question papers at all times
- Exams take place in the morning and the afternoon allowing for the flexibility of half day or full day Invigilation
- You will need to be available from 8.00am for morning exams and from 12pm for afternoon exams, most of which will be completed by 4.00pm.
- Applicants must be able to work calmly under pressure and have a flexible attitude, be reliable, conscientious and responsible along with demonstrating strong communication, numeracy and literacy skills
- Applications from those confident with computers would be favourably received to support the logistics of computer based exams
What we have to offer you:
- A recent Ofsted ‘Good’ school and an exciting place to work
- A welcoming school in West London/Ealing with great Trustees and where staff feel valued
- Free on-site parking, free use of the in house gym, subsidised meals and family friendly policies including dependents entitlement
Commitment to safeguarding:
- ARA is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination
- The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
How to apply:
- Visit the ‘Quicklinks - Vacancies’ section of our website for more information and an application form: www.alecreedacademy.co.uk
- If you prefer to talk, our HR department would love to chat: 0208 8414511.
Closing date for completed applications: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
ARA is committed to the protection and safety of our learners. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service prior to commencing the role.