**Whilst our current priorities are keeping our students and staff safe, we continue to accept applications for vacant positions. Please send applications via email only. Do not send applications via post or fax as they may not be received as normal.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviews may be conducted remotely where social distancing is not possible.
If you have any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org**
We are proud to be an all-through Academy for students aged 3-19 and an Adult Learning Centre. Our ‘state of the art’ facilities have benefited from extensive capital funding Academy wide. Extensive sports facilities including a Community Sports Centre are enjoyed by students and staff at the Academy and members of our wider communities alike. The Academy is fortunate in that it owns its own ‘Academy Fields’; a large section of fertile land and the perfect environment for outdoor learning.
Academy benefits include:
- Inner London pay scales
- Generous pension contributions to either the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme
- Extensive free onsite secure parking
- Free use of the Academy's own fully equipped gym before/after school and at weekends
- For full-time Associate Staff, 24 days’ annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas and New year as well as statutory holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Ongoing CPD programme and access to extensive online learning via Educare
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Free eye tests
- Reimbursement for yearly professional subscriptions and fees
- Subsidised meals
- Family friendly policies including generous paid dependants' entitlement and religious observance
Alec Reed Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to strict vetting and checks, with all successful applicants having to undertake a statutory enhanced DBS check as well as the latest requirements set out in the DFE’s Keeping Children Safe in Education document.